Steve

Co-founder of Anyplace
Co-founder & CEO of Anyplace

What are the areas in Miami that I should avoid?

admin
I'm planning to go to Miami soon, but I'm not familiar with the area. Are there any areas in Miami that are unsafe and should be avoided at night?
Like Comment

How do you find a place to work while traveling?

admin
I'm wondering how remote workers, nomads, and slow travelers secure their workspaces.

I am using WeWork Global Access. For $299/month, I can use all of WeWork's co-working spaces anywhere in the world, which is very convenient 🌍.

WeWork can be found in cities all over the world, and there are places where you can get free coffee, drinks, showers, etc.

Like Comment

San Francisco, Calirodnia ☀️

admin
I'll be in San Francisco until the end of March. I'm planning to go to Miami in April. Feel free to message me if you are around 👋
Like Comment

Hey, I'm Steve - Co-founder at Anyplace 🌍🏡

admin
Hello everyone, I'm super excited to welcome you all to the Anyplace community! 👋

I'm Steve, I founded Anyplace in 2017 and now we are currently available all over the world 🌍🏡. I've been a nomad for several years. I look forward to meeting you someday, somewhere! ✈️ 

I want to make friends here that I can meet at my destinations 👬👭. Feel free to send me a message! ✉️ 

Chat with you all soon!
Like Comment

What are your workspace must-haves?

admin
I've been a nomad for the past few years and always want to improve my work environment 🧑‍💻🔥 

What gear do you think nomads and location-independent professionals should have to increase their work productivity?

Here's my setup:
Like Comment